There are 30 children in our class and Mr Brown is our class teacher. Other adults that work with us are Mrs Fullwood, Miss Allison, Miss Bannister and Mrs Fox. Every Wednesday morning we will have French with Madame Taylor, art with Miss Nurse or RE with Mrs Fox.
- PE is on a Monday and a Tuesday.
- Weekly homework - Every week you will get new homework on a Friday. You will need to learn your spellings and have a go at a piece of Maths and English homework. Please hand your homework in on a Wednesday for Mr Brown to see.
- Termly homework - Each term you will also have a project to complete - this project will be based on our topic and you will gt a choice of which activities to do.
- Spelling test is every Friday
Activities to try at home:
Learn the spellings in the front of your homework book and tick any that you know well.
Learn the times table and division facts in the back of your planner.
We will been looking at explanation texts and instructions.
We're also focusing on our reading and learning some key spelling patterns too.
In maths we've been looking at measurement, including:
- Finding the perimeter
- Converting between units of measurement
- Adding and subtracting amounts of money
Please remember to practice your times tables regularly!
Our topic this half term is 'The Vikings'. We're looking at where they came from, which countries they raided and their everyday lives.